If you build it on WebOps, they will use it… You will benefit…
WebOps has an unrivaled track record for helping our clients deploy a field logistics platform that sales people eagerly adopt and use to run their territory. Our client services team and our methodology is a critical component. The members that make up the WebOps Professional Services Team pride themselves with a blend of project management skills and a background in the Medical Device Industry. Having walked in your shoes is a critical step in understanding the challenges that are unique to our customers.
By leveraging the knowledge of our internal industry experts and designing a comprehensive training program to match the highly intuitive workflow of the WebOps Software, our clients have had great success in their roll outs of our WebOps solution.
Whether the client is a small distributor or a large manufacturer, critical components to the success of all our implementations include:
- A Dedicated Project Manager for each client during implementation
- A Detailed Project Plan complete with Timetables and Milestones
- A Client Workshop to review the current business process and legacy systems
- Data Collection and Formatting to build and populate the clients’ instance
- Comprehensive On-Site and Web Based Training
- Successful Go Live and ongoing Support backed by our Professional Services Team