WebOps Logistics – Transaction Edition is a highly mobile and web-based solution, used in hospitals, physicians offices, warehouses, and other field locations in either online or offline mode. This innovative application leverages the latest mobile, automated data capture and managed services technologies via tablet, smartphone, laptop, or PC, keeping sales, operations and customer service on the same page in real-time.
This proven solution:
- Provides item level inventory visibility and real-time tracking that automates inventory control
- Meets traceability requirements including the ability to instantly locate items and lot codes for quarantine, recall, or aging
- Facilitates collaboration between sales, operations, and customer service by immediately sharing status changes and updates on sales and orders
WebOps Logistics uses mobile technology to keep everyone connected in real time. The sales rep scans the medical device barcodes through a paired Bluetooth Scanner directly into a smartphone or tablet. This data flows instantly through the system:
- Providing sales with rapid, accurate account and hospital pricing
- Giving customer service immediate visibility of sales and orders for billing preparation
- Allowing the warehouse to prepare and deliver orders and replenishments for trunk stock
- Capturing items at the point of sale
WebOps Logistics delivers superior visibility of the workflow and inventory status between field sales and the back office or warehouse team. Team members can view up-to-the-minute orders, audits, and inventory movement. WebOps® Logistics provides a wide range of flexible and scalable interface options that allow the exchange of data with ERP, accounting, and inventory systems.
WebOps mobile applications do not collect, use, store, or share any information about the user or any other person.